Tuesday, November 17, 2009

30 something

today is my 30th post. i didn't really think i'd make it this long, but have found it to be one of the most enjoyable parts of my day. i promised myself that i would write every day, but in reality think 5 out of 7 days is what i can honestly handle.

just to get some feedback, i initially told a very small group of friends about this. then i sent it to a few friends who write their own blog and that was a bit anxiety provoking. it's really putting myself out there and exposing a part of me usually saved. my boss has even read it! but the ultimate test was sending the link to my mother yesterday. she's always been the writer in the family and her opinion means a lot. her positive feedback was the seal of approval.

i forget sometimes who's reading the blog. sometimes i even forget that anyone is reading it and start writing stories that are too personal to have out there. i promised one friend that her 13 year old daughter would be able read the blog and there wouldn't be any objectionable content. zach reads it so i can't embarrass him either. at some point maybe i will write something more personal.

wwcd: for now i'm just trying to keep it positive

No comments:

Post a Comment